Airfield Information and Policies:
Airfield Policies — Airport Rules and Regulations
Drone Regulations and Permission
- Any drone operation over 50 ft. Above Ground Level (AGL) and within 3 statute miles of Canandaigua Airport must receive permission from Airport Manager prior to flight.
- Drones may not operate in the vicinity of runway approaches or traffic pattern area.
- Drone operators must monitor CTAF Frequency 122.80 during flight operations.
- A Notice to Airman (NOTAM) of drone operation will be issued by the Airport Manager 24 hours prior to drone operations.
- Read: FAA Small Unmanned Aircraft Regulations, Part 107
- Apply: UAS/Drone Usage Request, Canandaigua Airport
Snow Removal Policy
Long- and short-term hangar storage options available: Long-term leasing, seasonal arrangements, or transient parking opportunities. Heated or unheated; all located on airport property. Call to confirm current space, leasing options and available call-ahead services for stored aircraft.
- Hangar Leasing Information
Aircraft maintenance at Canandaigua Airport provided by Canandaigua Air Center, LLC. Services offered: airframe, powerplant and avionics repair; paint, inspections and additional hangar storage.
- Schedule Service, Storage or Paint
Certified Flight Instructors at M & S Air Service, Inc. can help you learn how to be a pilot. M & S Air Service, Inc. offers flight education at Canandaigua Airport for all skill levels. Schedule an air tour, introductory flight or personalized training for private pilot certification, commercial pilot certification, flight instruction, or instrument rating and tail wheel pilot training.
- Schedule Flight Training
- Contact: Roger Tones, Chief Flight Instructor, M & S Air Service
- Phone: 585-455-2185